Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Am I the LAST person....




So......speaking of Netflix & Chill......am I the last person on the planet to discover this show? I started watching it recently, I think I am on Season 2 now?! And I LOVE it! I can't believe that I waited so long to turn it on.....

I am usually kind of a "chick flick" watchin' kinda gal, but there is something about the characters in this one that has me drawn in! If you haven't watched an episode yet, do yourself a favor and turn it on.

I give this one TWO thumbs up :)

PS......my favorite storyline right now...............the inmate who is pregnant by a guard. It's kinda romantic. LOL!

Either that, or Piper's return to the jail, pretending to be all tough 'n stuff! 

DRAMA. DRAMA. DRAMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! And even more thanks for your comments :)