Monday, July 22, 2013

SALS Challenge #44

I have been slacking in the DT responsibilities lately, to say the least! I have been designing the sketches for the team but not actually making any cards myself! Until this week, I am finally back on track!!

Our sponsor this week happens to be one of my faves.....Bugaboo! Woot! Their digi stamps rock and for Challenge #44 the winner will receive SEVEN images of their choice!

Here is the card that I made for Challenge #44's sketch........



To see the sketch and play along come on over to Seems A Little Sketchy and jump right in!! Hope to see your card linked up this time around :)

Happy Craft Time peeps!

*~*The Broad who wants to blog.......EVERYTHING!!*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! And even more thanks for your comments :)