Thursday, July 18, 2013

I am a paper whore...

Those who know me know that I love LOVE LOOOOOOOVE to paper craft. I love to make cards, and scrapbook and various other things that involve paper. As of late, I have not done a very good job of showing this part of my life off. I have been doing it behind closed doors and really only posting occasionally to my business page on Facebook or my OLD blog.

Well my fellow crafty friends, the buck stops here! I have a room full of paper and bling and tools and ribbon and ink and stamps and........well, you get the idea. And from now on, I am going to pull them out and play and do the challenges I used to love to do and create. This is a big part of who I am now, and I shall get back to it!

So I shall share with you a recent creation, just to start with........but also so I can create my "Crafty Things" label too....HAHA!

So here is a card that I made recently! I rented a table at a local craft sale market and went to town making items to sell! It was a good day and I got to share it with a fun group of ladies too :)



Here is the thing about my CRAFTY posts.......I will not be posting supplies used. *GASP* Here is why.......my scraproom is a reflection of my OCD when it comes to organizing. Most things are no longer in original packaging, or came from swap kits, or have been in my beloved room for so long that I simply do NOT remember who made it or where it came from. If you have any specific questions, please ask and if I can answer I certainly will! But in the meantime I am no longer going to stress over not knowing which brand that brad came from! And focus solely on sharing my creativity with you.

More crafty things to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! And even more thanks for your comments :)