Sunday, July 21, 2013

Epic Fail......already!!

I am already failing MISERABLY. I spent Friday night in the ER and they kept me there over night, doped up on morphine and did a CT scan first thing Saturday morning. I was sent home after being told my "colon is inflamed" but I have no idea why, or what caused it, or what to do about it. I have spent the last 2 days with my ass planted firmly on the couch, hurting. I haven't even been drinking my water. *sigh*

What's it going to take?! I think I need a work out buddy, or something.

I long to walk into a store and be able to buy something off the rack, put it on and feel confident. And pretty. And maybe even a little sexy. Not head straight for the plus section and find the biggest baggiest shirt that will hide everything. I'd love to put on a pair of shorts and a tank top and head out into the hot sunny weather. Not wool sweaters and yoga pants, to hide myself away.

Get off your ass T, and do something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! And even more thanks for your comments :)